Oakland News Now – Riding Our Bikes at Night in East Oakland, California – East Bay Bike Party – 4K – video made by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
We heard that the East Bay Bike Party planned a night ride in Oakland near where we live. I was hesitant at first. However, since it was after the kids bedtime, I decided to go. I met my friend Sergio at Fruitvale Station in Oakland, California. We met a really large group of bicyclists there at the Bart station. Since we were a bit late, the group departed not long after we arrived. We rode down E 12th St for a bit. The group was already getting waved at by onlookers and having cars honk their horns in excitement of the sight of so many cyclists before their eyes. We went up 46th Ave to Bancroft. There were large homeless camps where even they were amazed to see all of the bikes with lights sharing happiness with them. We made a right on Bancroft and rode for a while. We were all having fun playing music and riding together. Even the security dogs on duty showed their excitement for our bike caravan. I’m not entirely sure where we were at this point but it was now completely dark. I believe we took Avenal Ave to Church St and ended up at Eastmont Town Center a.k.a. Eastmont Mall. We stopped here to allow the group to catch up. A lot of memories flashed back from this neighborhood from old times at the sideshows long long ago. We then went down Foothill Blvd for a while before cutting down to Bancroft Ave again. We made a U-turn at 77th and continued down Bancroft. It was amazing to see the excitement in the eyes of even the most hardened individuals as we passed by. It was clear that bike parties don’t ride through this neighborhood very often, if at all. We were certainly lighting up the night in this under appreciated part of Oak Town. We kept riding until we reached Memorial Park just in the city limits of San Leandro. At this park is where we really saw the party take form. Everyone played music and let loose for our brief break from biking. Looking around, this group had people from all backgrounds having fun together. It was a wonderful sight to see. We then set out and finished our ride around where we started late into the night.
#EastBayBikeParty #BikeParty #Oakland
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Have a rebuttal on a YouTube video of your own? Send the link to [email protected] for consideration for Oakland News Now.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bombitas, HD
- USS Hornet Car Show 2021, Alameda Ca, Lowriders, Bay Bombs CC 1941 Chevy RagTop
- Game Highlights: Oakland Roots SC vs. Phoenix Rising FC
- 4395 Piedmont Avenue Unit 307 Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- American Katie Nageotte goes from near-disaster to POLE VAULT GOLD | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Las Vegas Raiders All Pro Linebacker K J Wright Visit The Raiders By Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Block Of Australian Olympics Basketball Player Layup Is Best Seen Freeze Frame
- ||The ACE Kids|| Visiting Oakland Zoo! PART 1
- Las Vegas Raiders Derek Carr Bryan Edwards Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Jon Gruden Says Receiver Bryan Edwards Is Dynamic By Eric Pangilinan
- Are San Francisco’s ‘Tiny Homes’ the future of city housing? | ITV News
- San Francisco Cable Cars Are BACK – Lombard Street / Fishermans Wharf / Pier 39 / Boudin & Much MORE
- San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights August 4, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021
- San Francisco Bay Area Reinstates Mask Order as Virus Surges
- What $3,488 Will Get You In San Francisco | Sweet Digs | Refinery29
- Mike McDaniel: Trey Lance Has a ‘Confident Swag’ | 49ers
- Plus Driverless Level 4 Truck on Highway Demo
- Covid Experts Send Message To Floridians Amid DeSantis Disinformation
- Worse Than Delta? Health Experts Worry About Future Variants
- Fauci says “get tested’ for COVID-19 even if fully vaccinated amid Delta variant surge